Invisible aligners are a subtle way to straighten the teeth for residents in Oakville ON
posted by Burloak Centre Dentistry
The appearance of the smile is important. Confidence levels may be impacted by the look of the teeth and smile. You may have considered straightening and improving your teeth but have been deterred by the thought of traditional braces. Located in Oakville ON, Dr. Shefali Tuli and the staff at Burloak Centre Dentistry offer Invisalign invisible aligners such as to straighten the teeth discreetly. Clear aligner trays are a popular orthodontic treatment for adults.
Key points about Invisalign
For any orthodontic treatment, a consultation is needed to determine the appropriate method. If Invisalign is selected, there are key points that make aligners trays a popular treatment for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic needs.
- Customized - Invisalign trays are custom-created for each patient.
- Comfortable - Rather than tightening wires, the trays use gentle pressure to shift the teeth into the proper alignment.
- Changing pressure - Patients receive a series of trays. Each tray is worn daily for two weeks. After a couple weeks, that tray set is discarded and a new set is worn. Each set of trays has a different placement of pressure to continue moving the teeth.
- Removable - The trays are removable. Patients can take them out to eat and to brush the teeth.
- Invisible - Made of clear plastic, Invisalign trays are not immediately noticeable.
The results of treatment with aligner trays relies on patient compliance. Since the trays are removable, patients can eat the foods they love and easily brush and floss. Patients must wear the aligners 20-22 hours per day to achieve desired results.
Our practice offers Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and traditional braces to meet our patients’ range of needs. If you would like to discuss your orthodontic needs, contact Burloak Centre Dentistry today at 905.581.4436
© Copyright 2019 Burloak Centre Dentistry. All Rights Reserved. Powered by www.ekwa.com