restoring smiles with cosmetic dentistry in Oakville, ON takes precision artistry
Of the various aspects of our appearance, the look of the smile is vital to our quality of life. Through research, we know that humans of all ages are naturally drawn to attractive smiles. We also know that an attractive smile is an asset in social, romantic, and professional interactions. When we feel good about our smile, our confidence is high, and we are perceived as friendlier, more sincere, and more trustworthy, among other things. With this knowledge, it's no surprise that millions of people seek to improve their smiles.
We love restoring smiles with cosmetic dentistry in
our Oakville, ON
dental practice. Though many people are familiar with the popular cosmetic treatments offered today, there may be a bit of mystery behind how they work. In essence, it is the precision of details achieved by your dentist that makes your smile beautifully yours. With cosmetic dentistry, we have the ability to change just about anything in the smile:
- Color is a big problem for many adults. Over years, teeth absorb tiny particles from foods and beverages, becoming dulled or stained. Teeth whitening services from your dentist are the most efficient way to reach your ideal shade of white. Professional teeth whitening is safe, effective, and long-lasting.
- The shape of a tooth or teeth can completely change the harmonious balance of facial features. Your cosmetic dentist has the ability to perfect the shape of your teeth with porcelain veneers, bonding, or dental crowns if needed.
- Tooth size is also important to facial harmony and a beautiful smile. With the procedures mentioned above, a short tooth or teeth can be elongated or enlarged to perfection. We even have solutions for teeth that are too large, taking over most of the smile.
- The space between teeth can pose both cosmetic and oral health issues. Teeth that are crowded or gapped can be corrected with either orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign or with beautiful porcelain veneers.
- Misalignment can lead to a host of problems, from gum disease to TMJ disorder. With orthodontic treatment tailored to your needs, your bite issues and smile aesthetic can be greatly improved.
- Missing teeth are a huge problem, both cosmetically and in terms of oral health. Tooth replacement has improved a great deal with the development of dental implants. With a single procedure, teeth can be beautifully and functionally replaced for life.
Cosmetic dentistry serves the needs of a wide variety of patients. Whether you have minor discoloration problems or are missing several teeth, we have solutions that will have you smiling in no time. Contact us at 905.581.4436 to schedule your consultation.