What makes a dentist in Oakville, ON affordable?
posted by Burloak Centre Dentistry
Cost is certainly a concern when choosing a dental provider. However, price is only one component of affordable care. A dentist who understands your goals, lifestyle, medical history, and family traits, and takes time to explain treatment options, adds value. Burloak Centre Dentistry provides that service to families throughout the Oakville and Burlington, ON area.
The role of prevention
A practice that focuses on preventing oral problems can save you a great deal of money in the long term. Burloak Centre Dentistry helps patients avoid dental procedures (and potentially other medical issues) with:
- Teeth cleaning – Our hygienists have the training and instruments to remove plaque, tartar, and stains that dodge home care efforts.
- Fluoride – This simple, painless topical treatment is a powerful weapon in the fight against tooth decay.
- Dental sealant – It lasts up to four years, and can reduce risk of cavities by as much as 60 percent.
- Oral cancer screening – Vital for early detection of abnormal tissues.
- Periodontal maintenance – Deep cleaning to keep soft tissues healthy so you hold onto your teeth.
- Mouth guards – With comfortable custom fit that protects teeth during sports.
Missed work time and unnecessary travel can be costly (though often overlooked) additions to your dental bill. We offer convenient evening and Saturday hours. Plus, multiple family members can be scheduled same day.
Covering the cost of dental care
Despite your best home hygiene and our preventive measures, dental problems can happen. We are here to help you get quality treatment with results that last, without overburdening your budget. Burloak Centre Dentistry offers direct billing to insurance and flexible payment options.
For affordable, quality care, call – Burloak Centre Dentistry at 905.581.4436.
© Copyright 2017 Burloak Centre Dentistry. All Rights Reserved. Powered by www.ekwa.com